If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Chiropractic Manipulation Activator Methods
- What is the Activator Method Chiropractic Technique?
- A Gentle, low-force approach to chiropractic care.
- Has been used safely on patients since the late 1960's.
- Used to bring relief to people with a variety of health concerns.
- Incorporates the latest advances in orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examinations.
- Unique system which administers spinal adjustments using research based analysis and the Activator Adjusting Instrument which helps to restore spinal balance safely and comfortably.
- How does the Activator Method Work?
- Utilizes specific protocols to detect spinal joint dysfunction, analyze leg length inequality, identify issues with body mechanics and test neurological reflexes.
- The doctor then analyzes the results of these examinations, and initiates the process of restoring spinal balance in the patient
- Interferential therapy
- Therapeutic treatment designed to aid in the relief of pain and the promotion of soft tissue healing.
- Tiny amounts of electrical impulses are induced into the tissues in the vicinity of the injury.
- A low frequency stimulation is created below the surface of the skin where these waves intersect.
- Used in order to reduce pain and swelling of soft tissue.
- Cervical and lumbar traction
- A way of inducing passive motion into the spine for the purpose of stretching spinal joints and increasing mobility.
- Trigger point technique
- Nutritional counseling
- Rehabilitative exercises